Wednesday 9 April 2014

Some bits and pieces | Handpicked Beauty


Some bits and pieces

Hey everyone,
Sorry I have been MIA recently! I've been really busy and more than a little bit addicted to Pretty Little Liars. I heard so much about it and I just started watching it last week; I'm currently on season 1 episode 11. Do any of you guys watch it? I am already addicted but it does scare me quite a bit :P

Anyway, I picked up a few things from Boots today after an orthodontist appointment. Braces are going well; I just had them tightened and they hurt so bad but my teeth are looking really straight so I'm happy. 

I bought a Tresemmé volumising shampoo as my hair has been looking so limp and flat recently. I also got a mini of the Soap and Glory 'Clean on me' shower gel and the 'Flake away' body exfoliater. I am so obsessed with S & G and I couldn't resist these cute minis. Although both were £2.50 which is more than a full size of my usual shower gel! 

I got this 17 Miracle Matte concealer stick as a complete random buy, it just jumped out from the shelf into my hand (story of my life haha). I have been looking for a new concealer so I hope this one turns out to be good! 

(Side note, I bought it then when I looked at it it was all broken inside and in a horrible condition. Being the socially awkward person I am, I debated just taking it home and trying to make it work, but somehow managed to ask at the shop for a new one after showing the receipt! Proud moment for me :P ) 

Have you bought anything recently?
Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx