Sunday 23 March 2014

15.

Hey everyone!

Two days ago, I turned 15. Feels weird saying I'm 15!! I had an amazing day with my friends and family :) My parents bought me a new camera, so I spent the entire day taking loads of pictures and I'm so happy with how they turned out. It is the Nikon D300. I am so excited to take loads of pictures for my blog; I love the quality and focus of them so much :) This is a very photo-heavy post!



A few of my favourite cards and flowers :)



I love how happy I am in this picture :) I had such a great day eating loads of cake, drinking tea and watching Tangled with some of my best friends!


I am so obsessed with these berry flavoured jellybeans!


One of my best friends wrote me this note; it's so special to me :)

A bit of an off guard picture of me, took by my brother Ben :)


I love this mint green clock so much! My mum and dad bought this for me to go with my new room, as I have a mint green and white colour scheme. Plus, it says 'Jones' on it! So perfect :)


Birthday breakfast of pancakes!


A lovely pic of us all in Mexico :)




My little brother Sam gave me this super cute card :) I said 'I can't actually have chewing gum because of my braces, and he replied with 'I know, I was hoping you would give them to me...that's why I already ate 2'. 







This was a little birthday present from me to myself, some really cute Bambi socks from Primark :) £2 very well spent!



My sister bought me this lovely floral tin with a cat on it; I love it so much.



My mum got me a new hot cloth cleanser as I ran out a few weeks ago. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, my first post of being 15! 

Lots of love,

Emma-Kate
xxx

11 comments:

  1. wow your blog is amazing :D

    Would mean a lot if you commented on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like you had a really wonderful birthday! I hope 15 is a great year for you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit late but better late than never: happy birthday girl! :D
    Seems like you had a great birthday - also, your pictures look great!

    PS: Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    Valérie from Scribbles of Valérie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday xx
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog :)
    http://peppermintandpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your cards and presents look so cute and I hope you had a wonderful day
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx