Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hello December.


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/241787073718020911/

Long time no blog! I have been soo busy lately and I feel really bad for not blogging. On Friday I have two exams and the week after I have one, and in January I have got some too! I'm so stressed about it but today I thought I'd just take a step back, breathe and blog. So happy December everyone! 
December is my favourite month EVER. The frosty air, merry atmosphere, twinkling lights, wrapping presents and cosy socks in front of the fire is my dream scenario and I am so happy Christmas is coming up! My brother is coming home from university on Friday so I am so excited to see him and have Christmas with the whole family together :D 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/310396599289172576/

                                        What is your favourite thing about December? 

                                                                             ♡  

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I love December! Snow, warm fire, hot coco,and friends/ family... can't ask for anything better! XD I also want to say... good luck on those exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love coming in out of the cold and lighting candles, putting my PJs on and relaxing x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing about December is time off over Christmas, yay!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx