Wednesday 19 June 2013

NOTD | Barry M nail paint in 'Lemon'


Hey everyone,
So recently I have been really starting to get into nail varnish. I've never been much of a nails kind of person, as I'm not allowed it for school, but I've slowly been building up a small collection and I've been trying out new colours and things! I wear nail polish at the weekend and as it's nearly summer my nails can be free haha :P
This nail polish is a Barry M nail paint in the colour lemon. It's such a bright shade for Summer, and I have been trying to get into more colourful, tropical colours as the weather gets warmer and this is the perfect nail polish for that! It's so warm and gorgeous, and it reminds me of the sun and happiness. Just looking at my nails makes me feel so happy, which is always a good thing! 

In terms of durability, this nail varnish is OK. I am super impatient when waiting for them to dry so they did get slightly smudged then, but they lasted about 3 days before they starting chipping and getting annoying. I'm not sure whether this is good or not as like I said, I don't have much experience with nail polish but I was pretty happy with that, as I wouldn't leave it on much longer to be fair.
All in all, I absolutely love this colour and I would recommend it highly.
Lots of love,
Emma-Kate
xxx







2 comments:

  1. I never normally like yellow nail polishes but this is such a beautiful colour! Chloe xxx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx