Thursday 21 February 2013

Natural, brightening makeup! :)

Hey everyone,
So sorry I've been absent from blogging lately, I've just taken a break over half term but I'm back now!
I'm really excited about this post, it is my everyday makeup look. I've never done this sort of post before, so I hope you like it! I like to look very natural, so this makeup is brightening, simple and casual, however if you want a more dramatic look comment below!





Lasting perfection concealer: I apply this under my eyes, on my nose and on my chin.It covers everything! Read a full review here. I then blended this using the No.& foundation brush.
Rimmel Clear Complexion pressed powder in translucent: I apply this over my t-zone and my chin, and it mattifies everything, keeping it in place. It's super cheap as well :)
Primark blusher brush: This was £1 from Oxford Street Primark in London, and it is actually really good!
Bodyshop quad eyeshadows: I applied the white shade across my entire eyelid and my inner corners using my finger for a subtle shimmer. I find when I use a brush it doesn't show up as well. These are expensive but last a long time and are super pigmented! :D
M&S eyeshadow palette: I apply the purple shade lightly along my crease and blend it out to add some more definition. I've had this palette for ages and I've not hit pan on any of the shades! The two with no eyeshadow in are the ones which smashed when I dropped this palette on the floor -,-
Miss Sporty eyeliner: I just apply this to the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger; I sometimes apply a little bit of liquid liner but as this is a natural look I decided against it! This eyeliner is so creamy and is very affordable from Superdrug :)
Bodyshop mascara: I use this on all of my lashes as it is not at all clumpy and doesn't make them a ridiculous length so it gives a lovely natural eye look. 
Jack Wills mascara: This mascara is pretty clumpy which is annoying due to the price, however it's good for vertically applying to the outer lashes to make your eyes look bigger. I don't apply mascara to my bottom lashes though.
Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial: After my review of these lip lacquers, lots of people said celestial was their favourite as well! I think it goes really nicely with this look.
No.7 blush in 'Coral Flush': This is a gorgeous peachy tone and it brightens the face, and I also use it to contour my face as most bronzers are too dark for me :(


 Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you like this as it's a bit different to what I usually do!

Lot's of love from
Emma-Kate
xxx



3 comments:

  1. So pretty, I want that concealer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely and bright for sure :) I need to try that concealer out

    xo Haylee
    www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collection 2000 concealer is amazing!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so we can chat! I reply to every comment :) xx